Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'd rock it...with a 5.9L powerplant swap and remove the fugly wing on it. Not sure how much the wing would help it at that height :jester:...

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Bahahahaha all that work and it doesnt even have a transfer case in it. It is a 2wd in the middle of a conversion.

Edit shit..... maybe it does, where is the lever ? It was a 2wd originally though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That ricer wing needs to go, along with the racing stripes, silly airbrushed mural on the tailgate, and if you planned on driving it on the road putting rear brakes on it would be a plus! Take a look at the last picture on the right.....why aren't there any brake drums or discs there?! And the price is insane.....$6,900 without the wheels and tires?!:funny: hahahaha good luck, dude.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yea, I live pretty close to Davis. That things been there for awhile.
I can see why it has been there for awhile there prices are outrageous. Just because you put a lift and tires on it doesn't give a vehicle $10,000 more in value. I mean look at all the miles on some of those trucks Holy S&^%. Anyway I won't be going there to make my next purchase.
WOW

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i think the truck has a lot of potential.but at that price forget it.big lifted trucks hold there value almost as much as enron stocks:jester:.now for $5500 as it sits,you might have something.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.