Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started this project quite a while ago. body work is all finnshed but now i'm at a stand still because i dont have money for paint :cussing: lol. i'll tell ya, that tailgate took alot of sanding to get strait. sheesh! tell me what you guys think

Attachments

·
Fuel Monster
2,500 Posts
lookin unreal.
Post some pics when you get it painted
:biggthump

·
Registered
872 Posts
i know a quick way to make money

sell a kidney, or a testicle you can get like 40 grand for one of em, but you gotta be desperite to sell one of the boys

·
0 Posts
Hmm testicle or kidney for 40 K.. sounds tempting...

Truck looks good man..

·
Double Ought Dakota
649 Posts
i dont know about the vette lights, i kinda like them on a chevy, but i know that tailgate was alot of worrk, keep it up! :clap2:

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
sperm bank thing would work too, just take ya a few weeks... 50.oo a shot, 3-4 times a week....=200 a week, for 3 months....=2500-3200.oo

sheesh, maybe i should start...may help me get this motor done..lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had finished shaving mine and sprayed the primer and before i got a chance to spray the rest some lady hit my on the highway when i was doing 70 and I got it painting free at the bodyshop. Well free for me she had to pay some $6000.

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
damn, but what if your good for the three times a week??? (overactive sex drive... or just no girlfriend to play with? :eek:wned: :rofl: :joke: )

shit, im good for at leat twice a day...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts