Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R/T came with blacked out 17" factory alloys, and its just too much for a black truck. They're coming off and I have to find something decent to go on there. I'd be satisfied with regular finish 17's, but I might as well consider options.
I've been looking online all night, trying to find decent wheels, and no luck. The Centerlines are ugly, and I went to both Tire Rack (3 choices of wheels there!), and Discount Tire Direct, and couldn't find anything. The best looking wheels are on Cervini's website, hanging under their blue R/T with the sniper kit #9000. My eyes fell out of my head. But Cervini's doesn't sell wheels. What are they, and where do I find them?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
They can put any kind of wheels on they want. They are only limited by their imagination. You can even throw on a cowl hood, chop the top and radius the wheel wells. I'm looking at some Cragers right now. 17's in the rear and 15's in the front.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Yup don't be fooled by the fake dak. Look on ebay or check out mb motoring, they have tons of options for rims

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What d'yall think of this style:

·
Registered
41 Posts
What kind of price are you asking for the wheels?? PM me and let me know, wouldn't mind having a second set of R/T wheels esp if they're black...thanks

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Chuck said:

Those ain't bad Chuck, you don't see wheels like that on a dak. I'm more into the chrome look but those are pretty close to the rims on cervinis dak there.

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
Chuck said:
My R/T came with blacked out 17" factory alloys, and its just too much for a black truck. They're coming off and I have to find something decent to go on there. I'd be satisfied with regular finish 17's, but I might as well consider options.
I've been looking online all night, trying to find decent wheels, and no luck. The Centerlines are ugly, and I went to both Tire Rack (3 choices of wheels there!), and Discount Tire Direct, and couldn't find anything. The best looking wheels are on Cervini's website, hanging under their blue R/T with the sniper kit #9000. My eyes fell out of my head. But Cervini's doesn't sell wheels. What are they, and where do I find them?

i got a set of factory silver R/T`s layin around.... :wave:

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
REBELZED said:
I believe those wheels are Giovanna Attack 2's and I doubt they're made in our bolt pattern.

maybe so, they dont always advertise what lug patterns they offer, and if htey do its the most popular or common used ones. wont hurt to call up and ask.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Chuck said:

Five spokes and six lugs don't usually go together. It's a nice looking wheel especially if you have disk brakes both front and rear. IMO large th open areas found in narrow spoked wheels show too much of the rusty brake drums. They are great for people that keep such areas painted and real pretty looking.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
N56629 said:
Five spokes and six lugs don't usually go together. It's a nice looking wheel especially if you have disk brakes both front and rear. IMO large th open areas found in narrow spoked wheels show too much of the rusty brake drums. They are great for people that keep such areas painted and real pretty looking.
Well, I was thinking about doing the disc brake conversion and maybe going for a 5 lug hub while I was at it. I know its a tough mod, but there are people who've done it.

The style is reminiscent of the AC Schnitzer wheels I had on my old M3, which is why that jumped out at me.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
razman131 said:
i got a set of factory silver R/T`s layin around.... :wave:
So you're talkin' trade? Hmmm.... Florida to Texas... Maybe if you cover the shipping.. and I'd need you to front the wheels to me so I don't have the truck on stands waiting for them to show up :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure, I'll sell them. Make an offer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.