Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i'm getting ready to do a t/s lift.:mullet: now my durango has done alot of hauling in its life and the leaf springs are showing it as they start to flatten out about 4 or so inches before the mounts in the front of the leafs. now there is a u-pull it by me that has durangos and dakotas out the ass as im told. but i was wondering will dakota leafs do anything for a durango?? i do plan to put in a set of add-a-leafs before i put the new ones in. and another thing i was told to turn the torsion bars 8-12 turns. which is a good amount?? :huh: any info is thankful

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
crank the bars until your near the bump stops but try not to ride the bump stops.. this creates a pretty rough ride... you MIGHT get 8 you MIGHT get 12 everyones trucks seem to hve a diffeent magic number..

Not sure about dakota leafs doing anything that durango leafs wouldnt do.. i woudl avoid fitment isues and stick with your same year and model just to be safe, you can always schackle that puppy for some extra booty height..

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am getting shackles. but also going to get new leafs at the same time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts