Dakota Durango Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
04 Silver SLT 4.7L. Flowmaster, CAI, TB lift, 8000k head/foglights, and as of tomorrow, 33x12.5 Super Swamper SSR's on 17x9 Eagle Alloys:woot:

·
Registered
34 Posts
:drive:I currently own a 2005 Durango ST, 4.7L, 4WD, PS2 Bright Silver. Bought in April,2009. Had 35,575 when I bought it. Has 39,281 now. Only a 5 seater.
Runs great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here is my new 09 Rango

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
06 Durango 4x2 Hemi Reporting

Just bought a 2006 Hemi Durango 4x2 about a month ago. Came with magnaflow catback exhaust. No other mods yet. Looking for a scraped gen 2 Durango with 4x4 so i can gut the axels, and transfer case and convert my
4x2 to a 4x4.... I welcome the challenge!!!:drive:

·
Registered
18 Posts
why not a 4x4

It would have been great if they had a 4x4 available at the same price with a hemi. At the price I paid i settled for the 4x2 and realized i could always upgrade later on.

·
408,R3,Indy Heads,Twin66s
2,743 Posts
It would have been great if they had a 4x4 available at the same price with a hemi. At the price I paid i settled for the 4x2 and realized i could always upgrade later on.
Good luck. I'd bet money the frame is different.

·
I hate you people.
2,827 Posts
Good luck. I'd bet money the frame is different.
:umno:, they aren't. The only differences are the front suspension setups but those are not that hard to weld up to the frames, not like the Gen I and II Dakota's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my '06 4.7L AWD. I bought it just 2 months ago.

I recently installed new tires/brakes/shocks/hitch/plugs/filters/black headlights/touchscreen/heated mirrors.

Intake and exhaust coming soon.

Anyone have a good source for front tow hooks? I can't source them anywhere!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gen 2 Durango

2004 Black Limited Durango. 5.7L Hemi with tow package.
Stock. Bought it in June 14. Once I get it back to the states I might do a few things to it. It would be nice to get some better milage.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts