Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Of course it's possible. Any competent exhaust shop could bend a custom exhaust from the cat back, as for duals it's a little more tricky as many shops won't mess with the cats. But why run it in front of the wheel and risk damaging the wheels finish?
When Ford redesigned the F-150 for '97 they had that set-up and ended up changing tailpipes under warranty for trucks with damaged wheel centers and discolored wheels from the hot exhaust gases....

· Registered
82 Posts
Magnaflow mufflers sound awesome on the Dodge trucks. As an installer I have experience with several different mufflers and the Magnaflows are now our favorite brand to install and we have been impressed with the overall good quality.
I have 4 of them (that's right four :jester: ) on my RR and love 'em!

A nice throaty rumble at idle and performance bark when on the gas. :biggthump

· Registered
82 Posts
MeanThree18 said:
Whats this all about "Always remember, you are unique...and so is everyone else." Ughh... Hippie! LMAO J/K man

*Snicker*

You figure it out. :nana:

· Registered
82 Posts
This one...

4" diameter body 14" long. I'm using these as resonators at the rear of the RR.

Use these as your primary mufflers with a tailpipe and it will bark!! :biggthump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.