Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 92 CC 4x4 with a flowmaster exhaust on there now. My problem is that its going to need to be replaced soon, my questions are, is it possible to do true daul out before the rear tires? if not is it possible to do single out one side before the rear tires? if anyone has any pictures it would help a lot because i've never seen it on a gen II before. also what muffler would sound best with this set up? i already have a high flow cat and ill have headers soon enough, plus i have an open element air cleaner. any help is appreciated...thanks a ton!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how do the borlas sound on a 5.2?? i was looking into those, the price isnt really an issue with them right now, but if i can find something comparable to borla ill go with it, just how do they sound with these trucks?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i want something as loud as i can get short of chopping off the muffler and as throaty as i can get it, thats what im aiming for...the muffler i have now is loud and it has a nice deep throaty sound to it...ive heard magnaflow on other cars(yes i know every vehicle sounds the same) and im not to impressed...unless theres a specific type of magnaflow muffler to put on the truck and make it loud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.