Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which cover would be the best?

I can get the Gaylord $910 shipped and painted to match my truck.

But I like the A.R.E covers too ($750 painted and installed)

I also want to put a spoiler on the cover as well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Im getting the gaylords x-2000 carpeted, with speedstur wing, painted to match my graphite 02 R/T dakota, installed for 1200...Havent looked into any other because I just fell in love with the style of this cover..ordered it today, it takes 2 weeks to get made and 1 week for delivery..I cant wait to get it installed!!!

·
0 Posts
i just got a cover installed on my truck it's a lightweight cover, the only bad thing about it is it is not a smooth texture. It has like a ripple design. It was pained the same color to match my truck and the good thing about as apposed to other truck covers, it only weighs about 50 lbs unlike the other ones which was 3x as much, so if gas prices are high like hell like it is here in NY, i would suggest going with this one.
Oh and I also got a spoiler installed on it as well, if you would like pictures, go into photos and look at the post My 2003 Dak SXT (almost Completed).
:smash:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gaylord vs A.R.E Covers

Adam said:
which cover would be the best?

I can get the Gaylord $910 shipped and painted to match my truck.

But I like the A.R.E covers too ($750 painted and installed)

I also want to put a spoiler on the cover as well.
I like the ARE covers myself. Trying to find one for my " 96 DODGE DAKOTA. haven't seen any gaylord covers here in baton rouge, la. Do you the web site for A.R.E & GAYLORDS?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts