Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· That Guy
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was playing around in photoshop and designed this for a gauge face, thinking about having it made. What do you think?

I wonder if Black Cat Customs can get the Dakota R/T to light up...?

· Banned
12,273 Posts
Doesn't sombody on here already have that one? I have seen it before and the words do light up.

· That Guy
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't sombody on here already have that one? I have seen it before and the words do light up.
I just made that in photoshop so it doesn't exist yet lol There might be one similar and if so I would like to see a picture of it.

· Banned
12,273 Posts
I have seen it before, not sure who's it is though.

· That Guy
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BC did a similar one here, but I have seen that same style before as well. Can't remember who has it though.

They also made Darren his:

That looks nothing like mine. Just cause a gauge says Dakota R/T like mine doesnt make it similar.

· That Guy
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I found the one you guys were talking about. Son of a Bitch, it does look similar :jester:

· .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
8,002 Posts
Calibration is not an issue. I've posted links to and have saved the pictures of the calibration points and how to do it. It's very easy and exactly correct.

Alex at Black Cat will do whatever you want. He can draw it up and show you exactly what you'll be getting too so there is no error.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.