Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was playing around in photoshop and designed this for a gauge face, thinking about having it made. What do you think?

I wonder if Black Cat Customs can get the Dakota R/T to light up...?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Doesn't sombody on here already have that one? I have seen it before and the words do light up.

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't sombody on here already have that one? I have seen it before and the words do light up.
I just made that in photoshop so it doesn't exist yet lol There might be one similar and if so I would like to see a picture of it.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I have seen it before, not sure who's it is though.

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen it before, not sure who's it is though.
Well that fuckin sucks. If thats true then I have to make something different :rant:

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
I dont know if its EXACTLY like that.. like, Im not sure if the one I've seen has blue where you've done yours in blue. I have seen the Dakota and the R/T like that though and yes, they do light up.

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well somebody hunt down that gauge for me lol Ive gotta see it!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
BC did a similar one here, but I have seen that same style before as well. Can't remember who has it though.

They also made Darren his:

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BC did a similar one here, but I have seen that same style before as well. Can't remember who has it though.

They also made Darren his:

That looks nothing like mine. Just cause a gauge says Dakota R/T like mine doesnt make it similar.

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
I also recall something very similar in color scheme / overall design.
Wouldn't stop me from getting it. I think that looks great!

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I found the one you guys were talking about. Son of a Bitch, it does look similar :jester:

·
5 Door Whore #176
375 Posts
the one that is closest to that that I have seen is in sic660r's truck its the one from keisler for their 6 speed kit not the same colors though and it says keisler on the left and r/t56 on the right

·
Back in black
18,381 Posts
I think I found the one you guys were talking about. Son of a Bitch, it does look similar :jester:

Yea, the one I've seen looks basically like that except it does say Dakota and R/T. Id have to do some searching for it though, I saw it awhile ago.

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
Vinyl decals FTW. Free and looks factory. :mullet:

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
Nice little touch...do you have a pic from further back...about where your head would be so you can see the entire dash?
No but I can take one tomorrow if I remember.

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
Calibration is not an issue. I've posted links to and have saved the pictures of the calibration points and how to do it. It's very easy and exactly correct.

Alex at Black Cat will do whatever you want. He can draw it up and show you exactly what you'll be getting too so there is no error.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts