Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok funny thing happen the other day. I was out cruising in my 66 mustang.
1966 Stang
Midnight metallic teal
306cid
Ported & Polished heads
Cam
Airgap intake plus 750 double pump
3500 stall
120 shot
just a little street car nothing big.
OK back to the story...
I was crusing around on this awsome cool sunny day here in Texas.
Had no intention to race just in one of those relaxed enjoing the drive feeling,
Came up to this innersection about to turn right, coming the other way turning my same way was this 19-something crx. Now I really dont care for the little waste of time, so didnt pay too much attention to them. well he turns and heads the same way I do. I am driving next to him passing him just because I hate being beside someone unless I am about to race them. I guess he takes this as a challenge and decideds to show me what his hamster powered go-cart is made out of. he drops it into a low gear to pass me and before I knew it Bang!! and all this smoke started pouring out of his tailpipe. I mean straight pouring out. I mean you could not even see his car from the back. I was like DAMN! the little mofo blew it! So as he started dropping down to a slow 25mph with his hazards on I pass him just looking at him with a "you dumb-Azz" look on my face. It was Halarious! Well to me any way.

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
LOL, that just shows how big of a POS those cars really are. I don't even give so-called "racer" hondas the time of day. They're not worth the time it takes to even look over and initiate a race. Can't stand em

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Thats some funny S**t. Serves him right for messing with a Stang.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Well I just burst out laughing in the middle of the office. Nothing better than being caught surfing the web by laughing your ass off. Who cares, anyway that is hilarious. We have alot of those wanna be riced out crx's, civics, corrollas, datsun's, etc. etc. Those people are ridiculous, they literally spend more on the exhaust fart can than they do on the car. Waste of time and money. Not worth the gas to race them. If you beat them they will bitch and moan about you have a bigger enigine. :eek:wned:

·
Registered
396 Posts
haha sucks for that loser but some of those imports and some domestics that are "riced out" are pretty fucking fast, watch out for a few of those :drive:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya didnt fill too bad that I kinda left the kid stranded, considering there is a neighborhood wal-mart across the street and he was on his cell as he was slowing down. Probably calling his "slow and the curious" boys trying to explain what happen. Hey SSrage read yours, sounds just like mine. Only one ricer gave me a close race, it was an EVo? something like that, we were running on black top and the stang is a one-tire frier. That vs. all-wheel drive, ya he just had the jump. once I got traction i was gone!

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Thats some funny sh*t there .. i get ricers trying to race me all the time cause they think im an R/T so i just mess with them but never really race them my truck is slow with my v-6..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts