Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im getting off work, tired, cranky and hungry. Im going from light to light just minding my own business. I look in my rearview and see this new grand am 4 door, had the factory ram air hood and the nice chrome 16's. Didnt really pay any attention to him. So Im getting on the on ramp and I usually romp it a bit getting on so I can be going much faster then the interstate traffic...just find a hole and gun for it. So I get in a lane and Im cruising at about 70..I see the grand am coming up on me fast. At first I thought it was a cop but then saw the fog lights. So he goes by me....and he did something I never thought anyone but a ricer would do....he flashed his hazards at me....yes....he flashed his hazards. At first I laughed...Then I thought...ahh might as well. So I open the cutout and floor it. He was a good 12 lengths ahead of me and I blew by him at about 90...the funny part is he heard me stomp it....and tried to run...and as I blew by him with the exhaust opened...he swerved away from me... :rofl: like I was gonna hit him or something... :jester: I gave him his hazard flash back....and hit my exit.... :jester:

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
:rofl: Nice man, the guy probably just traded in his 98 POS civic and got his new grand am

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Thats funny as hell man .. nice ass kill :mullet:

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and I had another run in with some kids in a Ranger. They pulled up next to me and I thought they were gonna start talking shit or throwing shit...(college town late at night...crazy shit happens) instead they pull up and tell me to "get on er!!" so I romp it with the cutout open....shoulda seen their faces :biggthump

God I wish my truck was actually fast :jester:

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumping dakota said:
where is a place to get the cut outs>? :help:
I have a QTP cutout..but I dont hate anyone enough to send them to that place.

google mccord powerplate...thatl be what u need :biggthump

· Registered
404 Posts
I have a QTP cutout..but I dont hate anyone enough to send them to that place.
well thats awfully nice of you. i wonder if QTP and other companies have figured out to come and read reviews about their products on forums. seems like these places would be a good way to see wut ppl really thought

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ace said:
well thats awfully nice of you. i wonder if QTP and other companies have figured out to come and read reviews about their products on forums. seems like these places would be a good way to see wut ppl really thought
I made it easy on em and sent them an email about the "problems" I was having with their cutout...I dont know if I wrote it to well or if they couldnt understand the big words or what..but they sent me one back saying they didnt know how to respond to such a "hate" mail.....I guess when u piss off a customer that spent over 300 bucks to get your product...and they tell you about the problems..its ok to shrug it off as "he already paid for it...fuck em"

either way QTP's cutouts are complete piles of shit...I cant believe they are still in business.

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ace said:
lol hate mail, there fault. but didnt you fix it up good. not that you shoulda had to/
Yea its all solid now...cept the 2 screws that hold the plate to the shaft...they keep working them selves out even after locktight...I should have it welded...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.