Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
idk if u can see this but i saw it like 2-3 weeks ago...idk wat it is about pa drivers lol

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Holy shit...I personally know that first one. He's such a moron. I remember when he first got that plate I heard everyone was knocking on him hahaha. :jester: :funny:

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy shit...I personally know that first one. He's such a moron. I remember when he first got that plate I heard everyone was knocking on him hahaha. :jester: :funny:
why knock him? personally i think that's fuckin' genius.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
why knock him? personally i think that's fuckin' genius.
LoL...it's stupid. I guess you have to know him to understand. He's a pot head, and has about 3 brain cells total. His car is a pos and he is annoying...lol

I heard more than I ever experienced for myself, but when I did meet him at a car meet, (and saw him all over, and I know where to find him) all he had to do is open his mouth..

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
LoL...it's stupid. I guess you have to know him to understand. He's a pot head, and has about 3 brain cells total. His car is a pos and he is annoying...lol
Perhaps you should try to take at look at yourself through every other dakota forum member's computer monitors...you are absolutely unbelievable 60% of the time, every time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts