Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems with my fuel pump and wondered if a 24 gallon fp would work? They seem to be cheaper for the same name brand and I'm not entirely sure why. And can anyone recommend a particular brand or make?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do I determine what mine is or SHOULD be?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then how do I read my pressure and flow rate? And where do you buy Mopar parts? I see everyone buys Mopar this and Molar that, but I can't find Mopar parts anywhere except eBay, which worries me slightly.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Then how do I read my pressure and flow rate? And where do you buy Mopar parts? I see everyone buys Mopar this and Molar that, but I can't find Mopar parts anywhere except eBay, which worries me slightly.

Sorry I was distracted on my last reply. It should have included the info you asked for. To check pressure and flow rate pick up something like this

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Actron-Pro-fuel-tester-kit/_/N-25eb?itemIdentifier=721680_0_0_

you can get one for about $15 cheaper as well. I dont remember the calculation off hand for the fuel rate. The pro model has the book and should have the info in it. As far a Mopar parts Id go to www.rockauto.com .

Keep in mind your fuel pump does NOT have to be Mopar. The Airtex that Auto Zone carries (Im told its also carried by Oreilly auto) is decent and its one of the more common brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts