Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
god fucking damnit.... just crashed my truck... fuck this shit. knew i shouldnt have driven tonight, and ever since everyone on here was fucking their shit up, i had a feeling mine was coming... isnt totaled.. or so i think. rear ended someone doing 40?.. they abruptly slowed to let someone turn and i hit them... need a new gril guard, hood, pass fender, bumper and grill.. so now i can get a new srt style moores performance hood... any info on cheap yet quality grill, fender, bumper anyhting?? pics later when i get them.. its damn wet ,cold and dark.. FML

what consitutes a new radiator?? mine got pushed in by the bumper, but i dont think its leaking..... anythig else i need to be aware of? any input on the price i may be looking to pay for new stuff? pass fender, grill, grill guard ($200), hood ($600), top frame bar, passenger side frame bar,

what consitutes a "total'd" vehicle.. i know it has do to with how much the insuance company wants to pay and all, but im not taking their shit. il buy it back and fix it myself and get a CTD while im at it. but, frame wise and damage wise. what part of the frame needs to be bent, how bad and any other info would be great...

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
That sucks.....at least you didn't total it and no one got hurt....

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Damn Spencer, that suck ass man! Glad to hear you're ok.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
literally? so are you going to get like an 1/8 inch drill bit, drill out a hole in the asphalt, then when it rains stuff your cock in there?

Glad your okay dude, sucks about your truck. But I would be willing to guess that you were either following to closely or not paying attention. I drive on wet roads all the time and they don't usually throw cars at me.

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
Sorry to hear man, just look at it as you now have the opportunity to make your truck better! What can you do

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Dam dude that sucks. I have been there before. But i got lucky and didnt turn. I said to myself "fuck it"

Dont buy the bumper, or grills of ebay. They are pretty bad.

·
Big red
1,218 Posts
hold up, if you f'ed up the grille guard, which is prob attached to the frame, you may want that looked at. couldve shifted something?

·
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn Spencer, that suck ass man! Glad to hear you're ok.
thanks man.. ya. just found out my buddy wasnt wearing his seatbelt.. (siting in the back0 so the nice dodge interior was a good cushion for him....

grill off ebay. sucks tho.
ya.. your teling me.... damnit man. i swear you jinxed me!!!! remember you paranoid thread?? ever since your D got crashed, i have been paranoid, nad i could feel it.... jsut a matter of time...FOL (Fuck Our Lives)

That sucks. i love your rango.
ya man, thanks

literally? so are you going to get like an 1/8 inch drill bit, drill out a hole in the asphalt, then when it rains stuff your cock in there?

Glad your okay dude, sucks about your truck. But I would be willing to guess that you were either following to closely or not paying attention. I drive on wet roads all the time and they don't usually throw cars at me.
yes cept its a 2+ inch drill bit.. asshole.... but thanks man.. i was following a bit close, but the light was green, and i didnt excpect them to stop, and changing the song on the radio... guess it all finaly caught up to me.. it was raining out to, so it was slick as fuck...

Sorry to hear man, just look at it as you now have the opportunity to make your truck better! What can you do
ya man... was going to get a new hood for xmas, but decided on wheels instead. good idea to, or else id be getting another new one.. so an srt stle hood. is a definite. always wantd ne, but not under these circumstances...

Dam dude that sucks. I have been there before. But i got lucky and didnt turn. I said to myself "fuck it"

Dont buy the bumper, or grills of ebay. They are pretty bad.
ya, im def. going to OEM shit.. fender, grill and whatever else i need.

hold up, if you f'ed up the grille guard, which is prob attached to the frame, you may want that looked at. couldve shifted something?
ya, its very possible... not looking into it tonight b/c i have to driveit 30min home tomrrow. so when i get home ill take it apart and get pics...

That sucks.....at least you didn't total it and no one got hurt....
ya.. idk if i didnt total it or not. but it shouldnt be.. really doesn tlook that bad. but who knows.. the grill guard may have fucked something up. and if they tell me its total, im tellign them to go fuck themselves and ill fix it.. always wanted a bad, car crash if i was ever in one.. this ones just a 'teaser" ... wanted to all out total, flip, burn w/e.... i hate seeing my truck like this...

damn dude, im sorry! post pics when you can
thanks man.. will do.. ill have good ones tomorrow when its light out..

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
I thought it said wet toads. Glad you are okay. How are you gonna drive over to talk to your lil bro now? lol These are the things insurance are for.

·
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry to hear man. Didnt you just buy those headlights too. wtf. this is like 4 this winter
thanks man.. nope.. jsut got new fog lights... but they lights seem to be fine.. xcept one mounting bolt is broken... no biggie... least i hope thats it..

I thought it said wet toads. Glad you are okay. How are you gonna drive over to talk to your lil bro now? lol These are the things insurance are for.
haha wet toads.. yes, why not. fuck them too...

Sorry man. At least you're ok.
thanks man...

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
was he at a bar before this? lol

·
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didnt read threw this but maybe someone said something nut luckily you had the bar in front or it may have been worse.
ya, im glad i had to it. it def. absorbed the damage to his car, but i think it made mine worse. who knows...

was he at a bar before this? lol
no..

·
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
** just re-looked over the damage. the fame rail where the ecu's and everything are bent up into the passenger fender. so idk how that plays into it. and looked at the ounting bar for the brush guard. it seems to be bent pretty good, and the coolant resevoir are pushed back and the radiator set up has a bend in it...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts