Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: '94 Club Cab V8/5-speed--$2000 OBO

With bills calling, I find the need to sell a vehicle. I'm looking to sell my Dakota. 1994 Club Cab, 318 (5.2) V8 with a 5-speed & 173K miles. The clear coat is gone, paint faded, & the interior could use a little clean-up. I can easily clean the interior, but I'm no painter. :funny: Other small issues would be the torn driver's seat & the driver's door that has a broken weld on the lower hinge. The hinge issue has caused some paint rub on the door & fender, but no major rust is present. I have all parts that I've swapped off the truck (chrome grille/headlight surrounds, amber front turn signal lenses) & those will go along with the truck. I am asking $2000 OBO. If there are no seriously interested buyers here, it'll hit Craigslist next week. If interested, PM me an offer.

I also have an additional 318 V8 engine & 5-speed engine that can be included in the sale if you're interested, with those prices subject to negotiation.

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted it to Craigslist today. Same photos, so nothing to update.

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
If i was closer I'd consider it. Everything you listed is easy to fix. And I'd love to have a 5-speed again. Any rust under the fender flares?

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly don't know. I haven't removed them. But, I bought the truck in my town, so it may have been in my area all of it's time on the road. And, if you are seriously interested, we could discuss going halfway on distance.

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So hskrRT, has the want of a 5-speed gotten you closer to pull the trigger? :D I was & am serious about being able to meet you halfway. You could PM me your city & I can see how far we'd be looking at. I'm up for a road trip. :D Plus, I'd rather the truck go to someone who will do some things to improve it as opposed to working it to within an inch of it's life.

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who says you aren't on the wrong side of the country? :eek:hsnap:

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had it on Ebay for a starting bid of $1600. I'd sell for that, but that price is firm.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I know you're tired of hearing all the "if only you were...." Excuses, but....if only you were closer to me lol
Would make a good truck to boot around in the winter months for me.
Glws, that's a deal on the price too..

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of the guys in the midwest who expressed interest have been offered to be met halfway, but that wasn't enough to spur any serious takers. If I were to offer that to you 98, one of us would need a passport. :funny:

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, since the "edit" button doesn't show up in my first post, I'll just have to say that the truck is SOLD!!!

·
Got out of Dodge.
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In case anyone was wondering, I do still have a 318 engine & 5-speed transmission that I won't need. If anyone wants to make the drive, they can have them for $50 each.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Well shit at that price I'd be all over them if they weren't so far away.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Seems to be the case in this thread though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts