Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I unfortunately had an encounter with a deer on a dark and rainy night. I definitely got off better than the deer did. The bumper fascia is intact, just a little cracked, and in need of a little tlc/fabrication to get the fog light bracket back in. But the whole bumper is shifted to the passenger side. I am thinking I may just need to replace a bracket or two. I have looked for replacement bumper assemblies, but they are all in worse shape than mine.

Long time fan and first time poster here, so I would love to hear from anyone with experience with a similar situation, or thoughts on a solution.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had my bumper ripped away on the drivers side by an idiot trying to cut me off in a parking lot (It ripped the entire side of his car). I finally replaced the entire bumper with a modular bumper from Affordable Offroad and added a 12k winch. For me, having a 7 gauge center and a 12 gauge sides means I dont worry about deer... or idiots that think they can muscle up to a Durango and win.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts