Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the video and the time slip from my run friday night at Mobile International Dragway (1/8th mile). Just put a 150 shot on it and it really worked. This definately puts me in the low 11 second club - soon to be a high 10. All the torque is binding up my shift linkage so I can't shift out of first gear manually while spraying. Had to let the tranny do it's thing automatically shifting at a measly 5 grand. That's making me miss out on a LOT of power. I'll repost when I get a real shifter and hit a high 6...

Can anybody tell me wtf the guy is saying at the end of the video - I can only make out "definately not an ...."
http://www.gusosborne.com/truck/drag/6-5-05.wmv

According to this calculator, I'm doing 0-60 in 3.24 seconds - but I'm sure that's a little off.
http://www.tweak3d.net/videos/calcs/sixty.shtml

S

·
0 Posts
It sounds like he says "Definetely not a Nissan". I don't know WTF that's supposed to mean. Great run though. I don't even think my truck will run 89mph in the 1/4 mi. Nice truck too by the way.

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
that trucks what you would call, "balls to the wall" :rofl:

Nice run, impressive engine ya got there :biggthump

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Nice man ... got a ?? though what is it with the tracks only running the 1/8 mile.. out here we all run the full 1/4 mile.. was just wondering ..

·
Bitches come and get some
1,104 Posts
It might not be a 1/4 mi. track and is only 1/8 mi. long. There are lots of 1/8 mi. only tracks all over the place.

·
2000 6.7 R/T
371 Posts
T.j. said:
that trucks what you would call, "balls to the wall" :rofl:

Nice run, impressive engine ya got there :biggthump
Hahaha, while he is running down the track, he can crank up Krokus-Balls to the Wall. That should get his adrenaline going :biggthump

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everybody - I thought he might be saying Nissan or nisun. I don't even want to know what was being said at the beginning.

True RLG, it is only an 1/8th mile track. I have to drive up to Hattiesburg, MS to run the 1/4 mile (which I'll be doing soon). As for adrenaline, I was a little freaked out after that run anyway considering the fastest I had ever been before that was [email protected] :smokin:

·
Purple - The color of sex
1,229 Posts
Man, how much you sell that Dakota for? LOL

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
damn nice run. ever think of getting your headers ceramic coated. would help ya out for more power in a way (not that you need any more mind you...) im jealouse man, nice run...

btw, hope you asked the guy you ran if your licence plate was on straight! :bow:

·
Sideways on Sundays
8,064 Posts
Sweet run man, that truck is just bad ass. BTW, you wear a neck brace for take off in that thing? :bow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts