speaka englas? lol

·
That Guy
23,438 Posts
the black pimple skin fabric/vinyl on the door panels is :vomit: lol

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Called ostrich skin, expensive stuff. Reguardless looks bad on it.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
i would have shaved 3rd brake light.
def wouldnt put those window crank handles on
inside of bed looks like ass.
steering wheel looks like shit.
he has no fogs but he has the fog light switch. lol
should have shaved hood badge.

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
2,398 Posts
That truck gets around. How many owners has it gone through already?

I agree more could of been done to the interior and bed, but if you read the article all this owner did was add the graphics, a stereo system, and spray in bedliner.

·
Sicky Gnar Gnar
579 Posts
I think its funny how all of you are nit picking that truck when most of you dont even have half the amount of work into your own...

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought the truck was fine.. Just needed some more dash work.. I think it would have looked better with covered control panels and instrument panel.

Is it something I would drive? Maybe, I could do with out the added graphics but otherwise sure.

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
that dude lives around the corner from me.. i can posible sneak a pic of it next to his house covered in snow.. :jester:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Tribal graphics are ugly and outdated. I've never liked tribal stuff though so my opinion is biased. I think the exterior would look nice with those graphics removed. As for the interior, I'd ditch that ostrich whatever for regular leather and get rid of the bulky center console.

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the owner would do some things to it, I think it would be the perfect show truck.

*Add fog lights - Blueish colored HID bulbs maybe? Give it some vibe at a show?
*Get rid of the tribal paint and leave it that color of blue.
*Covers for instrument panel, HVAC and other blacked areas on dash.
*Get rid the bulky center console/sub box and go with shallow subs behind
seats.
*Get rid of the funky leather-ish covers on doors and seats and go with leather.
*Few odds and ends to make above stated items work great.

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
I don't know how to say this without getting into "racial" or whatever waters. But it looks like it's owned by a Hispanic-American.

·
Professional Slacker
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know how to say this without getting into "racial" or whatever waters. But it looks like it's owned by a Hispanic-American.
I don't call that racism. I say it's safe to say that it should be considered sterotyping.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
I think its funny how all of you are nit picking that truck when most of you dont even have half the amount of work into your own...
Agreed. STFU if you don't have anything good to say. You're jealous he had the money to make it how HE wanted it.

·
Sicky Gnar Gnar
579 Posts
Do you know what the "mini truck scene" is? As in trucks laying frame or bodydropped. Combination of lowriders and hot rods which started back as early as the 70s.

Majority of the scene is in fact white....

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Do you know what the "mini truck scene" is? As in trucks laying frame or bodydropped. Combination of lowriders and hot rods which started back as early as the 70s.

Majority of the scene is in fact white....
:clap2:

·
Sicky Gnar Gnar
579 Posts
If the owner would do some things to it, I think it would be the perfect show truck.

*Add fog lights - Blueish colored HID bulbs maybe? Give it some vibe at a show?
*Get rid of the tribal paint and leave it that color of blue.
*Covers for instrument panel, HVAC and other blacked areas on dash.
*Get rid the bulky center console/sub box and go with shallow subs behind
seats.
*Get rid of the funky leather-ish covers on doors and seats and go with leather.
*Few odds and ends to make above stated items work great.
Do you think when they built the truck they were going for a comfortable daily driver? More than likely not. Most of it is for show.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts