Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on craigslist and I found a dakota that has what looks to be a roll bar/light bar type in the bed. I am going down there some time this week to get his fender flares. i will check it out if anyone is interested and take some pictures of it. I know that it is hard to find these kinds of things(believe me, I looked for 3 months before i found mine). I hope this is alright to post this here but I figured that you guys are the ones that are into this kind of stuff.

here is the link:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/1592240168.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
that looks like perfect fit roll bar! I don't exactly have the cash right now but if you wanna see if he would let you know who makes it or what ever or maybe see if he is selling it pretty cheap please let me know thanks. Just know exactly what you said I've been looking for a good one that looks good and I have the quad cab so extra hard to find the right kind!

·
Registered
517 Posts
That kinda looks like a rollbar/lightbar that summit used to sell...I dunno if they still do or not. I'm trying to find it online and in my catalogs. It looks good though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nevermind...I was thinking about the Go Rhino Sport bar, but it doesn't look like summit carries it anymore. It's not the same thing. I'd be interested in seeing more pics. I'm just down in WV, so that wouldn't be bad.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
That looks like the bar that Mopar sold in the accessories catalog when I bought my truck in 2001.

·
Time for Johnination
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went and got the flares on friday, no one showed any real interest so I didnt get any pictures or ask any questions about it. But it said dodge on the sided of it so it is probably a factory accessory. If you guys have any questions about it, you will have to call your selfs. I doubt they will want that much for it. They sold me the fender flares for $10 a piece, so they give really good deals. Also, those were PIAA lights on it.

And my roll bar is out of an S-10, I had to widen it, i think 4 or 5 inches, dont really remember now. I have a thread on here somewhere about my roll bar. But It fits perfect since I made it wider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts