Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
hobby or addiction?
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been kinda looking for a clean low mileage R/T lately. I have a regular cab 2wd dakota, 408 stroker with a 5 speed, but i got the bug and i want an R/T bad! So we were driving to work tonight and there was a SUPER clean, 99 Solar Yellow r/c Dakota R/T for sale. My heart literally stopped when i saw it. Ive been trying to sell my 07 1/2 ton Ram, and i just bought an 03 Ram 4wd and an 01 1 ton Ford power stroke. I can afford it, but i dont know if i want to spend the money right now, but i dont know if i'll find a nicer truck... :huh: I dont know what to do :funny:

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
sell me your 408 with the 5 speed. :D

how many miles on the R/T ? asking price ?

·
hobby or addiction?
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60k, $7500... I dont know if i could ever part with my dakota though...lol

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
60k, $7500... I dont know if i could ever part with my dakota though...lol
solar yellow isn't my thing. i can't be one to talk though, see sig, but with only 60K miles. i'd hop on that thing.

·
hobby or addiction?
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think your truck looks good. I might have to go get the yellow one on monday...

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
And when you do, sell me the bed off of it, so I have less paint work to do. lol

·
hobby or addiction?
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha ok... Your truck should turn out good, i've been reading your threads.

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
I hope it does. Right now it's all visuals, but I hope to have it like yours..408.. I dream every night of it..seriously lol

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
haha I hear ya, these trucks are so addicting!
You aint lyin. When I bought this one, i said to myself, " 318, 5spd, yellow, RC..it's already a hot rod, I can just lower it and a few minor things and be done with a nice rig"

Now, I came on this forum..and that plan has been blown all to hell, just on visual mods lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think yellow can look good if done right. I hate when I see a yellow truck with chrome all over it, just too much IMO. But if it stays clean I like SY.

You should at least go look at it.

·
hobby or addiction?
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have my 1/2 ton ram on consignment, and if that sells im going to buy it for sure. I just have too many vehicles, i need to get rid of a couple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts