Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Two MTX 8000 12" subwoofers

These subs are 1000 watts max each, 75-400 watts RMS each! I was powering them both by a SoundStorm 1400 watt amp. These things POUNDED! I need money for my new rims, so I need to sell these and every little bit of money counts. I loved these subs and they are only a year and a half old!

These subs are in perfect shape! There are a some very small scratches due to the fact that they were sitting in my garage for 5 months, because I didn't have an amp to power them at the time. I bought these from Crutchfield for $250 each in March of '02. They retail around $400 each!

I'd like to get atleast $175 for both OBO. Shipping is $25 via UPS for both. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Or, you can talk to me on AOL Instant Messanger, my screen name is fatmat789. My MSN Messanger screen is my email address. Here's some pictures:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were in my custom box that I built. However, I cannot get rid of it unless you would want to pay shipping which would be around $200...lol. Are you interested? If so, let me know.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, im going to vegas for 10 days, ill be back on the 18th. can you hold them for me until then? thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts