Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my truck to my dad. I ordered an 05 Mustang GT and and he needs to get a new ride. Anyway... I have a set of Boyd Coddington Fury's on there and I'm going to be selling them. They've been on for a year and half, so they area bit worn. I don't have pics yet either but am curious if anyone out there would be interested in them. He also wants me to take off the exhaust. Its an MBRP and sounds great. If anyone wants that or the wheels, please drop me a mail. Thanks. http://www.billetwheel.com/cgi/wheels.cgi?cmd=show_image&path=Gotcha_Series&img=2&tn=1

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was originally hoping for 2 grand cause they were about $3500 with the tires new. After looking around I think 1500 is a more reasonable price. I'd like to be able to show pictures of them though. perhaps this weekend I can remove them and get them cleaned up. I have a new 5 megapixel camera which should give you a pretty good idea of the shape they are in.

Oh yeah, the size - sorry about that... the rears are 18x10 and the fronts are 18x8. the same tires are on both. I know they are Continentals but, I'm not 100% on the model.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am flexible on that so if you have any counter offers, please feel free to share them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts