Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Guys and gals I pulled the gears out of my 93 Dakota probably has 2000 miles on them. Fits 8.25 27 spline axles. They are 4.11 ring and pinion with a Tracloc posi.. Either way I want $10000.00.. JUST KIDDING!!!!!! $250 OBO Plus shipping. Just to make everyone aware, I am going to be moving from Colorado to Missouri on Tuesday 2/26/13. So if you buy these I will do shipping up until Thursday of this week. If it sells after Thursday then I will ship when I get to MO. I will try to get pictures on these today. If you don't want to pay for shipping I will be open to meeting you along I-70 between Denver and Hwy 65 in Missouri. I will be leaving Tuesday the 26th and should be arriving to my new local on Wednesday evening.. So there is an option for ya..

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,225 Posts
Ok, Guys and gals I pulled the gears out of my 93 Dakota probably has 2000 miles on them. Fits 8.25 27 spline axles. They are 4.11 ring and pinion with a Tracloc posi.. Either way I want $10000.00.. JUST KIDDING!!!!!! $250 OBO Plus shipping. Just to make everyone aware, I am going to be moving from Colorado to Missouri on Tuesday 2/26/13. So if you buy these I will do shipping up until Thursday of this week. If it sells after Thursday then I will ship when I get to MO. I will try to get pictures on these today. If you don't want to pay for shipping I will be open to meeting you along I-70 between Denver and Hwy 65 in Missouri. I will be leaving Tuesday the 26th and should be arriving to my new local on Wednesday evening.. So there is an option for ya..
You must drive really slow...

GLWS

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U haul + trailer w/ Durango on it + possible snow + wife driving my charger = a wife that wants to stop over night and rest...At this rate I might not get there until Friday...LOL

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,225 Posts
U haul + trailer w/ Durango on it + possible snow + wife driving my charger = a wife that wants to stop over night and rest...At this rate I might not get there until Friday...LOL
:mullet:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts