Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I hate you people.
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today has sucked for me. Couldn't sleep very well last night, so I decided to get ready to head out of town to head to St. Louis. At first, my stomach was felling a little upset but it wasn't any different than normal in the mornings. Got everything I needed to take with me and got going.
Halfway to Kansas City, I started to feel queasy and stopped at a rest area and took a dump. Thinking it was nothing, I kept going.
Later, however, I ended up stopping at a Quik Trip and tried to take a nap. Didn't work. My stomach was not getting settled and I was feeling achy a little worse than before, so I went over the street to the Days Inn and booked a room for the night. I slept from 7am to 3pm and have been still feeling not well. Got some food and it's staying down but now I feel like I've got a fever and a headache.
This sucks because this weekend was supposed to be Christmas on my mom's side of the family, so I missed out due to possibly flu. Hopefully I'm better in the morning otherwise I will have to find a place to hang out until my parents can get back.

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
Today has sucked for me. Couldn't sleep very well last night, so I decided to get ready to head out of town to head to St. Louis. At first, my stomach was felling a little upset but it wasn't any different than normal in the mornings. Got everything I needed to take with me and got going.
Halfway to Kansas City, I started to feel queasy and stopped at a rest area and took a dump. Thinking it was nothing, I kept going.
Later, however, I ended up stopping at a Quik Trip and tried to take a nap. Didn't work. My stomach was not getting settled and I was feeling achy a little worse than before, so I went over the street to the Days Inn and booked a room for the night. I slept from 7am to 3pm and have been still feeling not well. Got some food and it's staying down but now I feel like I've got a fever and a headache.
This sucks because this weekend was supposed to be Christmas on my mom's side of the family, so I missed out due to possibly flu. Hopefully I'm better in the morning otherwise I will have to find a place to hang out until my parents can get back.
Good luck man that sounds liek a nasty weekend in front of you.

Wont your parents let you stay there?

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
sick and on the road. What could be worse?

·
I hate you people.
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grab a bottle of tequilla.. or a lot of nyquil etc. Or both. Get better man!
Funny thing is, I have some of that cheap tequila from Wal-Mart with me that was supposed to be for cranberry margaritas and it's the big bottle.:jester:
I bought some Tylenol as a precaution, so no, no alcy for me.:tdown:

·
I hate you people.
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another FML

Another FML. I did not think my area was supposed to get any significant amounts of snow but it did and I don't have my truck. :( Lucky, it's only a few inches and the highway is probably clear but, still, another suck.:rant:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts