Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where the turn/emerg. flasher is located on a 2000 Durango ? I didnt see it in the fuse panel??? :huh:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I just changed mine last week. it's straight up from the emergency brake. it's a green box. there's a secret fuse bank just inside the fuse panel. swing by autozone and pick up a 5 terminal stant flasher part # EP27

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
just found the old one. It has 1509B1 on the side. you can wiggle it out. no other tools required. If that number matches it's the same as mine. BTW welcome to the boards

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankx

Thanks alot man ...for the help and the wlcome...I belong to one of these for all my cars/trucks. The Durango is the wifes primary ride and has been a good one...But it is 4 yrs lod now and she likes it so Im real glad to find some damn good help on this site....I hope I can contribute sometime as well......cheers to all

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
well tell your wife about us. we can have her spending your money in no time :jawdrop: j/k

·
Registered
826 Posts
And Spending HERS :jawdrop:

Welcome Also

RICK

·
Registered
1 Posts
flasher replacement

another step that might make it easier to see what you are doing is to remove the headlight switch, just pull it out no need to disconnect this will allow you to see the flasher while it is still installed. thank you to whoever said that the oem flasher was green that made it easier to see it. whole process took me about 20 minutes to have it all back together and working. remember the orientation of the flasher it will only go in one way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts