1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Links don't work, but I've looked for chrome handles months back and only found them for 05+ daks and on rare occasion interior chrome door handles from a durango for years 98-00

·
Keepin' It Keebler
179 Posts
chrome handles

I was also searching for a 5 peice quad-cab chrome handle kit, but could only find them for 05's.

I'm seariously considering ditching my painted handles for these stainless steele ones.....hummmm.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
these look like chromed handle skins. i`d ask for a better pic before i bought them. cause on installation it says "3m" tape. and no tools required.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the links don't work. sorry guys.
they're stick ons from what I can see. made out of stainless steel

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigtexantim said:
i think hes talkin about THESE
thanks for clear'n that up for me :biggthump

·
Registered
97 Posts
These are a stainless steel cover that goes over your handles they are a pretty decent fit and are held on with 3M tape they do sell them for 2004 down Quad Cabs but there is one problem with them, I am not sure all the Quad Cabs are like mine but I only have a lock cylinder on the drivers side handle there is no lock cylinder on the passangers side and the kit has the hole for the lock cylinders on both front door covers so when I went to put them on the passangers side front door handle the cover doesn't fit, Just figured I'd let everyone know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts