Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done installing and rewiring my new boxes in my truck. Spent from 10am to 8pm nonstop all day today

Ill take pics tommorw when i get back from work.

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Dude thats sweet as helllllll... nice work ... :mullet: :biggthump :drive:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
BADASS!!!!!

I love it... your design is exactly what I imagined what I would put in a durango if I had one.... The only thing different was I'd put the amp behind that flame.... but either way... that thing is simply bad ass... I love the box!

JL ROCKS!!!!!

Paul

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i add a 15in blue neon that when the bass hits hard enough it turns on. looks pretty kool at night

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
Who made the Box? Looks nice... I am concidering doing somthing like that in the Extended cab of my truck... I never really use it for "hauling" shit around...

The other thought I've had was to just make a simple carpet box... with everything totally hidden (what I am going to do more than likely) cause I don't want some Monkey stealin my sh*t... That and it's easy to stack stuff on a flat top'd box...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I made the box, with my ownn sweat and blood. Id like to see that box made with everything hidden i think it would look pretty cool

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea my little 7in screen doesnt do the trick, but it sounds like a freaking movie theater with it hard wired to the stereo system

1 - 17 of 17 Posts