Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had a guy that bought my old 18"s from me last Saturday night. Then Tuesday when I got some time off work I brought my new wheels and got some Falken FK-452's put on at the local tire shop. Kinda wish I went with a little bit bigger size, at least in the rear anyways, but am really really happy I don't have fender scrub. It's also amazing how much better the truck actually handles with these things on. Opinions good or bad I don't care, It's the way I like my truck (for now) but will probably see change in the near future.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
alot better. now just drop the rear another inch and a half and also get rid of front badges.

·
7,610 Posts
not my type of rim but it looks good with the drop, no fender scrubbin is always good, i just put my 15s back before it went to the shop and it rode alot better w/o the scrubbin

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alot better. now just drop the rear another inch and a half and also get rid of front badges.
Yeah I'm actually going to buy some drop shackles in the next few days, actually how about right now! As for the badges, I'd remove them but they have the stupid hole behind them so I'll have to wait until I can afford to have it filled and painted.

not my type of rim but it looks good with the drop, no fender scrubbin is always good, i just put my 15s back before it went to the shop and it rode alot better w/o the scrubbin
Yeah I definitely am starting to see the black wheels on almost everything nowadays, but I couldn't pass up 4 practically brand new 20's for $400. I was definitely starting to get sick of the scrubbing too.

looks nice.. paintmatch that door handle and your good!
Planning on getting the handles and mirrors painted when I get the roof resprayed, then hopefully over the summer I get the few dents fixed. Then I'll be good to go :eek:nethumb:

looks good, tint the windows tho
I had 5% on the front windows to match the 2.5% on the back, but had to take it off to pass safety, when I have time I'm definitely going to put some tint back on, but will probably go with 15% for a little easier night driving.

terrible parking job.
Haha I know I know, with 2 other cars in the parking lot, I didn't want to risk one of them parking next to me and getting a door ding ;)

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
ehhh i liked the chromes better....... lol.

very nice man! love them! and what is this change in the near future?

·
Registered
500 Posts
she's a beaut Clark

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ehhh i liked the chromes better....... lol.

very nice man! love them! and what is this change in the near future?
IDK yet just something I always say because you never know what kind of deals you'll run into down the road. As for stuff that will probably be done in the next few weeks painted calipers, new hawk pads, Camaro front chin spoiler, and drop shackles to level out the back.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Looking good man! I think they're an improvement over the ones you had at the meet last year:eek:nethumb: . They were nice, but the style of these in black just fit perfect IMO.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking good man! I think they're an improvement over the ones you had at the meet last year:eek:nethumb: . They were nice, but the style of these in black just fit perfect IMO.
Thank's man! Dang the meet, probably the only one I'll ever go to. Sucks not having anyone from Utah that interested in forums.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts