Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AE for Life
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone seen this one?

I like the hell out of it, and i've never seen another one.....

·
relocated Cannuck
394 Posts
holy shit - I have been trying to figure out the same thing for a year

I have seen one in my garage lol

how the hell did you find that??

·
relocated Cannuck
394 Posts
ew look at his tailgate handle.
lol - don't you worry things are changing!!!
and thanks for pointing that out - surprised you did not comment on the off IB roll pan

·
AE for Life
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy shit - I have been trying to figure out the same thing for a year

I have seen one in my garage lol

how the hell did you find that??
I posted to delphi and one of the guys knew it...

:)

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
damn....that looks good. i might end up with that when i take the camper shell off. looks like they retail $685.

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
Thats the bed cover I have. Its in the paint booth now. I like the little fin at the edge. I actually got mine used for $100. Fibernetics is a pain to deal with. I been trying to order a hardware kit for over a month and they just keep putting me off.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
lol - don't you worry things are changing!!!
and thanks for pointing that out - surprised you did not comment on the off IB roll pan
well not u mention it....

i wasnt talking about ur truck at first tho....look at the other pic the other guy posted...tailgate handle is gheyer then ghey.

u def need to paint urs tho!

·
AE for Life
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well not u mention it....

i wasnt talking about ur truck at first tho....look at the other pic the other guy posted...tailgate handle is gheyer then ghey.

u def need to paint urs tho!
Hey, that's my truck. It is a tailgate LOCK. It was on the truck when i bought it. If you want to buy me the tailgate handle surround, i'll accept the donation. It's removed for installtion of the lock.

·
Nice day for a drive
1,462 Posts
Hmm, now I have a different option than the innovations. There is one for sale on the forum but the shipping is gonna be like $600. I'm gonna have to google this company and find some information on them.

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
The company is nomore. I have been trying to get a hold of them. I called there warehouse and another company bought the building.
They said fibernetics just went under out of no where.

·
---Under Construction---
2,094 Posts
Hmm, now I have a different option than the innovations. There is one for sale on the forum but the shipping is gonna be like $600. I'm gonna have to google this company and find some information on them.
Hey Ryan, just to let you know, the guy got everything lined up to ship my cover. The final weight of the crate was about 200 pounds and the shipping was 431 bucks. That was from cali to NJ using yellow roadway INC. , so if you use them and its the same weight or less, it cant be anymore than that.

·
Nice day for a drive
1,462 Posts
Hey Ryan, just to let you know, the guy got everything lined up to ship my cover. The final weight of the crate was about 200 pounds and the shipping was 431 bucks. That was from cali to NJ using yellow roadway INC. , so if you use them and its the same weight or less, it cant be anymore than that.
Well from PA to IN I was told $680 to ship it. Kinda ridiculous because I can drive 12 hours there and and back to pick it up cheaper than that.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Do you guys have Forward Air warehouses near you? http://www.forwardair.com. I've used them to ship a bunch of heavier parts (tonneau, wheel/tire sets, transmission, etc.) over the years, their prices are much lower than what the other freight companies charge. The catch is that they only transport stuff between their own warehouses - they don't pick up or deliver.

IIRC I paid about $130 to ship my old Innovation tonneau from NV to NY, but that was a few years ago before fuel prices skyrocketed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts