Dakota Durango Forum banner

fiberglass hood/ wiper cowl / rollpan group buy

13K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  moparsz 
#1 · (Edited)
I just started a group buy on www.dakotart.com which can be found in the parts for sale section.... all info can be found there. I live like 10 blocks from this place and was friends with the old owner, I stopped in to try to get contact info on my friend and ended up asking if he would pass on any discounts to the dakota/durango guys.... he said he would do group buys so I got the info. I don't need any of these parts but I figured it could help someone out. I also figured it be nice to still have a contact in case I ever needed glass work done lol.

The wiper cowl and the rollpan both resemble the ss stuff but in fiberglass...
Hopefully it will help some people finish their winter projects lol....
The fiberglass company is not a site vendor.....

Ram Air Hood / Roll Pan / Wiper Cowl Group Buy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who are in for hood buy
1.jscpae83
2.midnite
3.kinjirra

5 Hoods And He'll Do $374

10 Hoods And He'll Do $349 PLUS SHIPPING.....

Wiper Cowls And Roll Pans Are Normally At $169 (rp) And $179 (wc) But He Said If There Is Any Interest He Would Do A Group Buy On These Also..

People who are in for roll pan or wiper cowl:
1.goomba619 -roll pan
Roll pan - $125
Wiper cowl -$139
Plus shipping and $15 boxing fee.... but if you want to pick up its free or work something out for spring div meet or carlisle nats...
IF YOU BUY A HODD AND WANT TO ALSO PICK UP A ROLL PAN OR COWL YOU ONLY PAY SHIPPING ON THE HOOD....

This Place Is Located Approx 1.5 Hrs From Carlisle So If You Would Like To Pick Up A Hood On The Way To Or From The Nats And Save On Shipping He Said No Problem...

If You Want In On The Hood Or If You'd Be In On A Roll Pan Or Wiper COWL Please Respond.....
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THE THREAD ON THE RT SITE SINCE OTHER QUESTIONS MAY HAVE BEEN ANSWERED THERE ALREADY....

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
hmmm.... not to fond of the hood.... but ill have to check funds on the roll pan.

#13 ·
Give me about a week and I will let you know on the Hood. Bonus check is "supposed" to drop on the 3rd. Where is he located? Carlisle Is not too far from me so it would be easier to pick it up.

#15 ·
Sure thing

#24 ·
how much for shipping to 92841, thats for the hood

#27 ·
just got a better job for the summer and now would be interested in the roll pan/wiper cowl :mullet::mullet:

#28 ·
I'd like to do that hood if it ever reaches 9 id be the 10th guy for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.