Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my jeep back drivable. ive had more than one vehicles for 3 years but only one seems to run at a time lol. its nice when i have 2 running at once.

the second set are some pics of this ram i see at a dealer all the time and wish it was mine. someday ill have one just like it. 8" skyjacker lift, 37" tires, and a hemi.

OH YEAH these are all taken on my new camera i got for christmas. cannon SD780is.

·
COTTON the outlaw
8,175 Posts
dont mess with the hemi.....CUMMINS power with a truck like that.

·
Registered
522 Posts
dont mess with the hemi.....CUMMINS power with a truck like that.
x2

love those trucks with the cummins. one day... one day.. :bow:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah.. i just dont like how diesels drive. if i found one for a good cost, i wouldnt let the motor stop me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
:mullet:love the ram

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
If you offroad, id stick with the hemi, strictly weight wise. Diesels dont impress me when they tend to be like anchors and sink. If you dont offroad, why lift a diesel when that hurts they pulling abilities. Why buy a diesel when you never use it to pull. I like the cummins, it has alot of power. Unfortunately they are heavy as hell. I personally would never own a diesel, never haul enough for me to justify it. All goes back to little man syndrome. Around here the smallest guys get the big trucks just to make them feel bigger. I would love to have that jeep on the other hand. I am looking for one right now if somebody would take my other 4x4 for trade.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you got to trade???

i totally agree on the diesels part. i dont like the throttle response and the all around feel of the motor. if i was going for power id get it cause you can make 800hp easy i guess. but for a DD ill take the hemi.

i wish they made a 2500 reg cab short bed. they only come in a long bed. i would wheel the shit out of that thing. but since they dont ill get the quad cab for the extra room. so this wouldnt be for wheelin cause its sooooo long but i like the look of lifted trucks, so whether its a diesel or not its ganna be lifted lol. not small man syndrome, but i know what you mean. i think thats the chevy guys with the IFS 5" body lifted trucks with 35s lol. if you going to have a fullsize rig, it better fit 37s and flex the fuck out, thats whats badass.

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
id love to own the r/t durango but i just hate the idea of an awd. unless its a subby or audi, although i do want to put r/t wheels on my durango.

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Nice shots.

Damn I didn't get a camera for xmas...

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought the same way another awd. But after getting it the only down side is mpg. Why do you need fwd in a rango? It's not like you going to be doin Burn outs and stuff.

Awd is awesome for snow driftin!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought the same way another awd. But after getting it the only down side is mpg. Why do you need fwd in a rango? It's not like you going to be doin Burn outs and stuff.

Awd is awesome for snow driftin!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts