Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulling into the main road here from a parking lot to go into a turn lane by the intersection to turn left on that street. A driver allowed some space for me to get through and as I was driving through the space here comes a Toyota Camry in the turn lane and they hit my fender. I looked, didn't see anyone and then that happens:rant:. They seemed to be going kinda quickly too but the other car was kinda in my vision, so yea. Prolly will get nailed at 51% or more. We are all okay though, that's what matters. Any how, here's some pics...

As you can tell, not too bad at all for my Dak, the Camry kinda got nailed a bit though. No airbad deployment at all for either of us. Thank goodness...

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
that sucks dude, but at you get to drive away from this one.

G

·
Damn Dude, sorry to see the damage! That's something I'll never do when somebody waves me out into traffic. Some of those assholes will do it just for the "HA, HA, watch this shit" effect!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
well at least the dodge wins in this aspect. But toyota when crashed they fall apart im surprised the the whole fender on the car is still on.

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
you cant beat old american steel baby!!!! congrats on your rice kill!!!

:jester: serioulsy its good no one was hurt nd youc an drive away..

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you cant beat old american steel baby!!!! congrats on your rice kill!!!

:jester: serioulsy its good no one was hurt nd youc an drive away..
Yea, I know lol. Imagine if it had a bush guard and they clipped that. But yea, still runs like a champ. The bumper and fender can be replaced over time. Not a big deal for me. And while I'm at it, I'm gonna finally get all the dents replaced and that thing re-painted. A bit at a time. Alignment doesn't feel any different, but still gonna get it inspected, just in case. Headlight works still.

·
Administrator
79,421 Posts
That sucks man. Sorry. Truck looks like it held up pretty well though. So thats good. The bump sticker was placed perfectly. The road certainly did narrow for that Toyota.

·
I hate you people.
2,837 Posts
HHHMMM, I wonder if the 'Yota was unintentionally accelerating and you stopped it from going out of control. :jester:

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
kinda ironic u have a sticker that says get to the right and u get hit on the left, sorta liek if the guy was going to the right....

sorry to hear tho!

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Ahhh.....a little buffing and that Yota will come right off!!!!!! Glad there isn't too much damage and everyones ok!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts