Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
joined to try to learn more about my durango, every time i seek help i either get belittled or told "just let me do it for you" and i really want to learn how to do things myself any advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
welcome, most here are pretty helpful once they get past the crotch sniffing phase

·
gettin hearing aids by 30
781 Posts
welcome, this site has helped me learn about my dakota and i hope it helps you learn about your durango.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,225 Posts

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
Welcome. we are glad to help

Reactions: Little Blue Guy

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
just let me do it for you.

and show me your bewbs.

:jester:

just kidding. lots of guys here have been there and done that. you'll be sure to get good advice

·
408,R3,Indy Heads,Twin66s
2,743 Posts
Welcome.

·
Ghetto Bomber
300 Posts
The nice thing for you is, all your posts will get immediate response. Some of the answers will probably even be helpful. There's lots of good people with good info here; you'll just have to tune up your BS detector. Have fun!

·
Registered
540 Posts
The nice thing for you is, all your posts will get immediate response. Some of the answers will probably even be helpful. There's lots of good people with good info here; you'll just have to tune up your BS detector. Have fun!
Bingo! Welcome. You in Texas?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to site fellow noobie.

If you really want to learn how to work on your Durango then go to your local community college that has an auto shop program. They often times have small classes designed for teaching people the basics like oil changes, tire rotations, replacing the brakes, etc. They are usually once per month or per quarter and on a saturday. typically $20 for the class and it lasts for a few hours.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Pull up a chair and start reading... there's tons of info for anyone interested in learning. Have fun!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow thanks everyone! About the college, there's just no way, I work over time and have 4 kids and I'm single, but maybe when they get older and are more self sufficient that might be possible :) and the one who said show me your bewbs LOL thanks I needed to giggle this morning haha!

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
haha my mom had triplets. Im the oldest and the most hard headed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
joined to try to learn more about my durango, every time i seek help i either get belittled or told "just let me do it for you" and i really want to learn how to do things myself any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thats the spirit, any pics of the rango? You'll learn alot here, I know I have. I joined a while back and have learned so much about stuff I'll never do to my truck lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Welcome to the site/asylum :)

Lots of great info and great people here to help ya out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts