Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota Sv74

Congrats to you and to the other two guys all of them were awsome rides :biggthump :woowoo:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Congratulations Man, one sweet Dak you have there!

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Congrats man that sure is one sweet dakota :biggthump

and i really like that front clip...lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's a Great Dak

Dakota Sv74, Congratulations. How long did it take you to get all of those Mods incorporated? :clap2:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Adam said:
Dakota Sv74

Congrats to you and to the other two guys all of them were awsome rides :biggthump :woowoo:
Dakota Sv74 - please e-mail me the picture you would like to have used on the main site as well as some details about your modifications, send them to [email protected]. This new site overhaul makes updates a LOT easier to do, I'll get them posted right away.

I will also add another window for NJDurangoDude for January - I'm sorry it got delayed so long.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve! I PM'ed him when I posted this also. Hopefully he gets his info to ya soon.

Also thank you for adding up another place for NJDurangoDude. I wasn't sure what went on there cause he posted that he would send ya a pic. . He's got a very nice Durango :woowoo:

Is there any way that I can have access to post up TOM pics on the main page? This would save you the time and trouble of doing it every month. :huh:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thank You Everyone

sorry guys, i was out and about, i really appreciate everything. thank you for the nom and props. as for how long it took me to incorporate the mods, well from june till now actually is when 90% of the mods took place, things from the drop and rt wheels were the only previous mods minus a stillen front i sold. pays to have connections in the family with a shop, time spent well hehe, with the exception of a few mods i had a shop done while i was working. THanks again, and steve ill get you all the info and email ya, i pmed you a link to a pic so ill get the info to you asap. thnx again guys
Joseph

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yea!!! My mission of SV as TOM is complete! Woot-woot!! Way to go, I knew you had it in ya (Now, you wanna race my 'ole V6?) :banana2:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thank you Everyone. I appreciate all the help and support. It always is rewarding when your peers see all the hard work,time and of course the money spent on such a project, thnx again.

Joseph

p.s. Phil, Bring It :biggthump
^this message approved my Sv74^

·
Registered
284 Posts
Now where is my money :drive:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts