Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
There is a sweet red durango. I forget his sn, but he has some nice 20" rims that look close to viper rims. I nominate him

Paul

·
Purple - The color of sex
1,229 Posts
No no, not yet, as soon as I get mine back from the shop (can you say forged pistons, SIR connecting rods, 9.5:1 CR, 1.7RRs, Comp Cam, cometic HGs and a 150 shot???) it is hitting the body shop after being wrecked and having fading paint for a year. It's get stripes painted on, new stripe ont he hood, new badges, and a new front bumpercovers. :)

Then ya can nominate me. ;)

OH, I AM GOING TO POST A VID IN THAT THREAD YOU MADE I THINK YOU'LL LIKE. :)

·
Purple - The color of sex
1,229 Posts
So, we gonna skip May and just setup a new truck for June around the end of May?

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
yea his truck is nice but he doesnt come online veryoffen...i thought that was one of the qualifications...

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kaui56 said:
yea his truck is nice but he doesnt come online veryoffen...i thought that was one of the qualifications...

he's been on quite a few times in the Viper Brakes, wheels........

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes any more? If not then we need to have a poll and somebody run it and them announce the winner around June 1

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
ok what about rockadaous, his truck is pretty nice. we gotta cut the line and get teh voting started.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I say lets go with the ones we have now so we can get it started and then maybe by next month more people will catch on.

We need somebody to run it to Problably steve or Ryan so that they can load the winning pic onto the site

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
Adam said:
Guys more pics of Darrens truck is on the way and they are AWSOME!! :woowoo:
Thanks Adam! You've said some extremely nice things on here and other forums and I sure appreciate the support and enthusiasm!

Muchos gracias! :mullet:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*sniff*sniff* that means alot coming from you since your such a big name on both boards! I think my truck looks up to yours. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts