Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please submit some entries to be the website's featured truck (displayed on the main site and Photos forum) for April 2004. The only restrictions for submissions are that they have to be a Dodge Dakota or Durango, and they must either be listed with an owner profile or be a member of this forum.

I'll keep this open for a few days, and then start a poll for users to vote on the featured truck.

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
02GraphiteRT, 2kRT, SSRage, Twisted01RT, Adam. Those are just some of the ones I thought of off the top of my head. They post here regularly, so they should be in the running.

Perhaps, Steve, you should make an announcement in the General Topics section about this, cause I didnt even see it, till it was too late. :dunno:

~CYCLONE_06

T

·
0 Posts
I'm going to have to go with d-draggin, cyclone_06, and 02graphitert in no prticular order.

whats gonna happen steve your gonna take name and post a poll or somethin?

S

·
0 Posts
Umm... if you want pics of my truck then scan some in of a graphite '02 CC out of the mopar book. It looks the same. It's just one inch lower. Its still stock and I'm still broke.

02GrahpiteR/T for my choice. I'm a bit partial to graphite though.

T

·
0 Posts
lol i have to start reading the whole post before i post dumb questions lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
2KRT better know as rick. sweet red durango R/T

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Agreed. Might as well make it for May.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
Yeah i never noticed this thread till now LOL. Oh well, guess it will have to be for may.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
i dont know if you guys already got a system for this, but im going to suggest something anyway. why dont you moderators come up with a list of members that match your critieria, post it with pics, and have everyone vote on it. who ever has the most votes will be the following TOM. get all the info from that truck and owner and post it. then do it again for next month excluding this months winner. just something that came out of my head when me head fell down on the keyboard. :drink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts