Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2000 durango 4.7 and it has 2 fans one electric i assume the electric is for transmition cooler because it has tow package. but not sure. when i start and take off to work the fan is real loud and annoying. it shuts off after a few minutes. when i rev it up i cant even hear the exhaust is this normal? also friends dont let friends drive stock so where should i start? cheapest first i hope. thanks for any info

·
Registered
33 Posts
My truck does the same thing, not sure why. As for mods, there are so many, what do you want, more power, more speed, better looks? The list goes on and on and on. :fart:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
ahhhhh mods. where do you want to start? inside/outside, engine or performance/increase gas mileage??

·
Super Modder
981 Posts
the fan noise is normal...usually caused by the heat of the clutch...if its on when you get home and shut the truck of, then sometimes the clutch doesnt disengage, so when you start it in the morning thats what you hear...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info. as for mods cai exhaust rims grill lights etc just startin and i dont like anything stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.