Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was wondering if some of us in the north west could get together to tear up some 4x4 parks.
i live in wa and am interested to get something going.
you guys got any good trails or favorite places?
Sam

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm down pretty much any thursday-friday or saturday,lol....haven't taken my truck out in awhile 4x'n. Don't really know to many trails but I know some good mud pits.

·
Red Rango
974 Posts
If I still had mine... soon enough i'll have a Rango 4x4 to go play in. When that day comes i'm down.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Theres the Moses lake sand dunes. Tahuya, Clockum Pass...

·
No Boost? Why Drive?
1,766 Posts
Browns Camp, Elbe, Reiter... I wouldn't be bringing my Dakota though :stirthepo

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have been thinking about moses lake. but its a ways out for me. but that is a possibility.
so how many people are able to do it some weekend this fall? i got afew friends with jeeps and stuff that are interested.

·
Red Rango
974 Posts
What the fuck is an OverHeadValve meet?
:jester: :funny: :jester: you're too funny, (OHV= Off- Highway Vehicle, I believe.)

I'll be down, hopefully I can unload my house in Nov, and can use the money I make from that to get a used Durango. If that doesn't happen maybe I can borrow my dad's 99 Kota, or I may just have to pass... :huh:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would like to but i dont know of anywhere to go and im a little busy these days but sometime when i have a break from school i think it would be awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts