Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wanting to run a fake purge kit spraying co2 since it is cheaper...anyone do that...i DONOT want to spray into the motor just the affect of the purge...rumors floating in my town that i run nos and i just wanna make some people think its true....suggest any kits? any info would be great

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
simplyinc said:
i am wanting to run a fake purge kit spraying co2 since it is cheaper...anyone do that...i DONOT want to spray into the motor just the affect of the purge...rumors floating in my town that i run nos and i just wanna make some people think its true....suggest any kits? any info would be great
Pick up a tuner magazine...like Sport Compact Car, Super Street......I always see ads for CO2 purge kit.

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MoparREVolution said:
Pick up a tuner magazine...like Sport Compact Car, Super Street......I always see ads for CO2 purge kit.
ok will do that at work tomorrow we sell several mags like that

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Dude come on you are going to spend pointless money on a buster ass product, to make a few dumb ass kids think you truck has NOS, just get the real thing, don't be a fake. or don't give a shit waht some kids think.

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MiniMotoRider said:
Dude come on you are going to spend pointless money on a buster ass product, to make a few dumb ass kids think you truck has NOS, just get the real thing, don't be a fake. or don't give a shit waht some kids think.
i dont give a shit cause they think cause they all drive 5 dollar beaters...plus i dont wanna run nos....and with the purge kit i was just gonna spray co2 cause i can get it cheap

F

·
0 Posts
:redx: QUIT REFERING TO IT AS "NOS"

it is Nitrous. either you use it, or you don't. quit acting like a ricer! if you want to run nitrous, then run it. don't run some stupid nitrous-wannabe crap!

spend the $500 and make your truck fast.

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fijigabe0 said:
:redx: QUIT REFERING TO IT AS "NOS"

it is Nitrous. either you use it, or you don't. quit acting like a ricer! if you want to run nitrous, then run it. don't run some stupid nitrous-wannabe crap!

spend the $500 and make your truck fast.
i dont need cheaper fuel to make my truck quick....if you couldnt tell it is only a joke about putting on the purge kit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts