Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok heres the deal i know that the dakotas come with new skide skirts. but the problem is that the dealer can get them in one by one and its very very expensive does anyone know where to get these kits from . Factory side skirts like the ones on the black rt sincitys

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
evilr2003 said:
ok ok heres the deal i know that the dakotas come with new skide skirts. but the problem is that the dealer can get them in one by one and its very very expensive does anyone know where to get these kits from . Factory side skirts like the ones on the black rt sincitys
You can only buy the Stampede kit directly from Dodge. The pieces come pre-painted and there's something like 20 parts to a full kit and they only show up in the parts list if you have a VIN from a Dakota which came with the Stampede kit from the factory, so it's really hard to look them up.

Since the Stampede kit pieces must be ordered as service replacements, they are insanely expensive - 100-200% markup is typical in the service department, I've heard quotes as high as $3000 for all of the pieces.

Unless you really like the way the Stampede side skirts look, your best bet for a body kit that works with the fender flares would be to order parts from the Cervini's Sniper kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts