Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Work Truck
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has any input about the 2" fabtech lift for 2wd dakotas. It doesn't seem too complicated and I would like to get my truck a little higher for looks and some light offroading as i don't have 4wd. Any input would be great.

Thanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i just got my durango lifted last week w/ the 3" performance lift from fabtech. i would highly recomend it, and i love mine.

·
Work Truck
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if I will get the full 2" of lift out of the kit? And do you know if i will be able to run 16" radius tires on the stock rims after the lift? I just want it like the stock 4wd models. Will this kit do it or am i in need of something much more expensive?

·
Stupid-stamped for life
692 Posts
sailsurf7713 said:
Do you know if I will get the full 2" of lift out of the kit? And do you know if i will be able to run 16" radius tires on the stock rims after the lift? I just want it like the stock 4wd models. Will this kit do it or am i in need of something much more expensive?
if by 16" radius you mean 32" tires, then you will probably rub w/o the body lift. as far as expensive goes, keep one eye open at all times and you will find an affordable lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts