·
Registered
826 Posts

This is my F&B 52mm,Nice peice

RICK

S

·
0 Posts
If you want a show piece, go with the F&B, if not, save some cash and go with Fastman, I just went though the same thing and I don't need the look, just the performance..A K&N 14x3 Extreme Filter sits on top of it and you don't even see it in my case

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
sisyphus said:
If you want a show piece, go with the F&B, if not, save some cash and go with Fastman, I just went though the same thing and I don't need the look, just the performance..A K&N 14x3 Extreme Filter sits on top of it and you don't even see it in my case

I'm with you on this. I just want the performace not the looks.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Actually, the F&B isnt just a show piece, they are machined out of a solid piece of billit alum. and are made to provide the most airflow at a higher velocity than a fastman tb. Thats why a F&B 50mm will outflow a fastman 52mm. Its all in the design of the piece. But for the money, the fastman is hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
WicKed R/T said:
Actually, the F&B isnt just a show piece, they are machined out of a solid piece of billit alum. and are made to provide the most airflow at a higher velocity than a fastman tb. Thats why a F&B 50mm will outflow a fastman 52mm. Its all in the design of the piece. But for the money, the fastman is hard to beat.

Thanks for the info. I thought that they were the same but the F&B was more for show. Looks like I'll save the extra cash and go with it then when ever I get around to it.

S

·
0 Posts
I beleave right now Dan (fastman) Has his TBs on sale for like 220..give him a call and he will put you on a list and he will honor it down the line..

He charged me 240 for mine, that is only cause I wanted it sent faster...I got my damn airfilter bungeecorded down to the old TB right now and it is driving me nuts! :huh:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
you can't beat the price....

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
why dont one or couple of you rich guys do a test on both companies. throw it on the dyno, road test for a couple of weeks, run it at the track, id do it but i aint got no money..

·
Purple - The color of sex
1,229 Posts
I love my F&B 52mm, BUT it sticks if I spray nitrous through it which is VERY bad, they were suppose to send me a stock TB to put on my truck so I could send the F&B back to get rebuilt and fixed, but this was about a month ago and I never got the stock TB..............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts