Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
wykdrt said:
Flowmasters new super 40 sounds pretty good. Its not obnoxously raspy like the original 40. It has the same loudness but it is a deeper sound than a raspy sound. My buddy has a 4.7 with gibson dual sport on it and it sounds pretty good. Quiet at idle but when he gets on it it sounds pretty good.
Of these two, which one has the deeper more aggressive tone? I have not been able to decide between them.

· Registered
50 Posts
wykdrt said:
Super 40 by far. Its not as wraspy as the original 40 due to the larger case. Might not be as loud as the original 40 but the super 40 has a much better deeper flowmaster sound to it. Basically if you go to their website you can listen to the sounds. I would have to say it sounds like the 40 series delta flow only a little deeper.

Thanx for the input. I have been leaning towards the original 40, maybe I will go with the super 40s. I want the really DEEP AGGRESIVE sound.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.