Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I am looking at getting a 2/3 suspension drop, i was told that i would need to modify my exaust for clearance on the rear end. IF so how much of modifying would it take and how much would the approximate cost be to get this done?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I did not have to change mine with the 2/4 drop or the 4/5 drop. Sounds like somebody wants you to spend more money.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Different

I think it has to do the drop, the set up i'm going with is coils, and blocks in the rear, maybe that has something to do with it....

·
Drop and destroy!!
404 Posts
:banana2: You won't have any problems with a 2/3 drop on your exhaust. I have a 3/5 drop on my truck, and yes, I did have some issues with the exhaust but only on the bend of the exhaust over the rear axle hitting the rear sway bar mount.
Blocks, hangers or shackles for the rear drop won't make any difference for any exhaust interference. It all depends on how low you go in the rear. :biggthump

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This sucks

I'm getting told both things on both ways.....i'm being told that it will matter, that it won't guess only one way to find out..lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it's gonna look good

added to the drop with be Stillen FBC, ss RRp, the only thing that will be "ok" are the rims, they have to stay stock for a while

1 - 9 of 9 Posts