Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a place on ebay that you can order from them, and not go thru ebay. Ths taillights look really nice, but the only problem is they only have the chrome, no carbon fiber or balck. the price is out the door shipping and all is $90.85 the number is 1-866-828-4322, if you want to see what they look like go on ebay and type in dodge dakota clear taillights and they will come up with a buy now price on $80.00. I might get a set, but i don't know if i want the chrome, I was thinking CF would look betten on my truck, but i might get a set, you never know. We should see if they will do a group buy. let me know what you think. Ben

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hear they are

Attachments

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
I have the carbon fiber ones. I love em, everyone has the chrome ones and I get a lot of compliments on mine because of it, not many poeple have the carbon fiber.

The lights, plus a set of 3157 L.E.D. bulbs from APC give it a really cool look at night. Its like a glowing "ring" rather than a solid light.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool I just thought the price was good as long as they don't leak or fog up

D

·
0 Posts
I just purchased the same ones in carbon off ebay for $49 plus $25 for shipping. There lots of options on ebay to get those just shop the best combo of price and shipping cost. They look to be as well made as the factory lights so I wouldn't expect any issues down the road.

They are certainly making some extra bucks on the shipping but over all the price is good comapred to a catalog.

I also got the clear corners on ebay for $14 plus $9 for shipping.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah $25 shipping is a rip off for sure, the shipping on the lights should cost $10 tops. Well let me know what you think of them after they are on your truck. see if they leak or fog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts