Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
CanucksDakotaRT said:
Wow I am very close to purchasing these headlights, http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=DG97DK-3396HSX

Are these the ones made by "Depo", if not what do the Depo ones look like?

I want Those blue looking bulbs that most newer cars have (ie, Lexus, BMW), is it possible to get them? Or is it too much for what it's worth? Anyone have em?

I had a GB on these a few weeks ago. i can still give you the GB price if you want to order a set. Yes they are the Depos

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
they just had a group buy on those. I don't know if it's still on or not. you can change your bulbs to look more euro. this is what I did with APC bulbs

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
looks like there still on sale there or they marked there price down. anyway it's $175 shipped for them. There shipping is outrageous you should still save around $10 on them from this GB price depending on where your at

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd have to get it shipped to Canada, so would that complicate things?

Well my truck has only 21,000 miles on it, so should I just stick to my reg blubls until they start to fade?

BTW, how much where thsoe blue bulbs?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
the 9007's (headlight) run about $25 a set. all together they run around $70 worth of bulbs.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I just got all the sylvania silverstar bulbs and it ran me about 100.00 for the parking, heads and foglights. Definitely look on ebay for the bulbs.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
CanucksDakotaRT said:
I'd have to get it shipped to Canada, so would that complicate things?

Well my truck has only 21,000 miles on it, so should I just stick to my reg blubls until they start to fade?

BTW, how much where thsoe blue bulbs?

I can ship to Canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts