Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got a '98 and its about to get painted candy apple green and with the stock tail lights then it will look horrablewand one of my lights is cracked anyway does anyone have sum euros for sale for cheapp or do you know were the cheepest place to get them are. :help:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
lowrider62992 said:
well i got a '98 and its about to get painted candy apple green and with the stock tail lights then it will look horrablewand one of my lights is cracked anyway does anyone have sum euros for sale for cheapp or do you know were the cheepest place to get them are. :help:
I will sell you my APC chrome Euros for $80 shipped. They are in great shape and don't leak or fog up. I want a set of carbon fibers. Send me a PM if you are interested. Later Ben

·
1,664 Posts
lowrider62992 said:
There's an "How To" section on taking the lens off the clear Euro tails and painting the inside.....I think that would look sic with the candy apple color! :biggthump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.