Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tossing round the idea of making offroad accesories for dakotas and durangos. for now it would mainly be bumpers, sliders, maybe a bolt-on shackle flip, etc. i might consider making a sas kit once i get mine done and the interest is there. im wondering if the interest is there to make this worth my while. let me know what you all think?

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
I would interested too. Maybe a partner on the west coast? I ask because shipping to the west coast would suck. I'm lookin out for west coast Dakota's or Durango's.

·
Registered
49 Posts
and maybe stuff for Gen II's. cant find much of anything anywhere.

·
Registered
290 Posts
:wave:

yep, brush guard,bull bar,skid plate,winch mount - that doesn't cost a fortune?
X3 for a Gen 1 Durango prolly the same for the front, right?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good to see theres interest. my main goal will be quality parts at a price that wont drain the bank. i have a gen 1 durango and gen 2 and 3 dakotas to test and build off of but if anyone is interested im sure i could work a deal if some one is willing to lend their vehicle to the cause.

looks like i have to start putting ideas down on paper and pricing steel :mullet:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i plan to start with bumpers and sliders then go from there depending on interest

·
Registered
333 Posts
the sas kit would be really awesome id love you for ever oh ya and sliders

·
Registered
583 Posts
bumpers bumper bumpers!!!! those are one of the most sought after parts for our rigs in the offroading world..... at least it is for me.....

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
+24,324 do it, you will sell alot of these. When are you planning to start building these if you do

·
Registered
654 Posts
I think a cool thing would be a bolt on SAS Kit. Or at least close to bolt on. Maybe just have to weld in some frame sleeves and be on your way. Weld on Shock hoops, and coilovers everything needed but an axle and tires and wheels.

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
I think a cool thing would be a bolt on SAS Kit. Or at least close to bolt on. Maybe just have to weld in some frame sleeves and be on your way. Weld on Shock hoops, and coilovers everything needed but an axle and tires and wheels.
+1 that would b sick

·
Registered
569 Posts
Dont mean to hi-jack your thread but I will have my new welder next month and will start making bumpers again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts