Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Dakota 4.7L and I'm either looking for a complete engine dress up kit or I'm looking for the parts.

I'd like to start with the Hoses and clamps.
Does anybody already know of a place that sells these pieces or have done this to their engine?

If you are one of the lucky ones who have already dressed up your engine I'd love to see pictures of what you have done and if possible where and how much you got the items for.

I'm currently in the process of chroming out the body with the chrome Gas Cover,. Westin Ult Bull Bar and front grill replacement.

I've heard and read that my Valve Covers are plastic and there arnt any options out there for me as far as that goes but I'd like to know what my options are.

I'm into Details so even the smallest dress up info would be helpful. I want to be the 1st owner of a 2005 Dakota to max out accessories and performance parts.

Thanks Guys. :bow:

DD.

·
Registered
347 Posts
When KRC performance installed my HO cams they had a set of the black plastic valve covers from a newer 4.7 they installed. They have KRC performance in chrome letters on them. A subtle detail but nicely done :clap2:

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I haven't seen any companies offer a full detail kit, but there's tons of stuff you can do independently on your own. Powdercoating, Painting, Hydro-Graphics, Wire Looms, Chroming, Polishing, etc. will all increase the appearance of the engine bay, it's all about the amount of time or money you want to invest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.