Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headers question... Looking for your input, need headers for my R/T Durango. Be installing a supercharger, and will be getting headers. I am thinking edelbrock, or gibson are my 2 top choices.. Anyone oppinions, experience with any or recommendations all appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone, A.J.

·
Chest Thumper
978 Posts
01RTDurango said:
Headers question... Looking for your input, need headers for my R/T Durango. Be installing a supercharger, and will be getting headers. I am thinking edelbrock, or gibson are my 2 top choices.. Anyone oppinions, experience with any or recommendations all appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone, A.J.
edelbrock over gibson, any pph for ur truck?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
If your thinking about the edelbrock tri-tech headers,they wont fit R/T's with the 46RE trans.PPH headers are the makers of the mopar headers so people say.I have the mopar headers and could'nt be happier.They start at the block and finish up at the converter.They come complete with all hardware and detailed directions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.